BjM International, Inc.
BJM International, Inc. provides project finance and export finance advisory services in the energy and infrastructure sectors in emerging markets, where its extensive experience is most relevant.
Areas of Focus
Project Finance Advisory Services
BJM International, Inc. advises project developers, equity investors and lenders on complex project finance transactions. Our services include:
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies, bidding documents, and information memoranda
- Develop financial models and perform sensitivity and scenario analyses
- Implement strategies for approaching potential sources of debt and equity financing
- Provide commercial, financial, and credit risk analyses
- Assist in the negotiation of various project agreements
- Assist in the negotiation of loan documentation
Export Finance Advisory Services
BJM International, Inc. advises exporters, importers, and project developers on complex export finance transactions. Our services include:
- Assist in the preparation of financing applications to the U.S. Export-Import Bank and other export credit agencies
- Assist in the development of risk management solutions focusing on political risk mitigation in emerging markets
- Assist in the development and implementation of countertrade and indirect offset solutions thru a sister company: BJM Offset Development Company, LLC
- Assist in the negotiation of various project agreements and loan documents
Representation for Africa
BJM International, Inc. established a representative office in Casablanca, Morocco to better service its clients in Morocco and the rest of Africa, relying on its extensive network of local contacts.
Raising Debt & Equity for Projects
- BJM International, Inc. has the capability to raise debt and equity from various sources most suitable to our clients' needs. In addition to working with major commercial banks, the firm has extensive relationships with development banks, and export credit agencies.
- On the equity side, BJM International, Inc. has a vast network of strategic and financial investors looking for investment opportunities for greenfield and/or developed projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors, globally.
Project Development & Equity Investment
- BJM International, Inc. is pursuing a number of opportunities to co-develop and co-invest in small scale renewable energy projects.